Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On to the movie - Opening credits (Horseball, Part 1)

I finally got some time to select some Horseball photos! I'll be posting them for the following days...


A girl in the heating up phase...


... discussing the game strategy...


Goall!!!!

... and a characteristic photo of the players after they have scored, or tried to score... everyone looking up!
I actually got so into photographing the game that I didn't notice what was right in front of me... this is not the only shot in which the gray horse appears to have a left blind eye. It's amazing that he is out in the field giving everything with the others!!!

And a "ramassage" moment. I have to try this sometime :-)

(Ponte de Lima, Portugal)

1 comment:

José Afonso said...

oi luisa gostei mt das fotos e do blog saquei algumas para por um post no meu, xau

http://jose-afonso.blogspot.com