Sunday, September 28, 2008

Horsey details








How many details of your horse do you miss everyday? Have you taken a time to look at him... Notice the real look on his eyes, get to know him on the ground before you mount. Let him be free and be a horse, and he will show you what he is truly made of. Notice that most bay and dun horses ears' tips are black. That he'll be curious and explore everything thoroughly, and be very intrigued about the mirror...
Just as you never fully know a person, you might never fully know your horse!

1 comment:

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Great post. I actually know every inch of my girl. I spend too much time just hanging over the fence gazing at her, and taking photos of her, touching her. I am a bit sappy when it comes to her and the dogs. Love your photos, I have added you to my favorites.